Abelewas (Creamy Popsicle)
- 1 Cup Nido/Peak (Powdered Milk)
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar Or more based on preference
- 1 Cup Cold Water
- In a small bowl, mix the powdered milk , sugar, and half of the cold water
- Taste the mixture and add more powdered milk or sugar as you desire
- Add more water, if necessary, to get a thin mixture
- Pour the mixture in an ice pop mold or simply pour in small plastic cups and add a popsicle stick for easy removal
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least six to eight hours
- To remove, place the cup in warm water for a few seconds and swish the stick around
- Once the Popsicle can be removed, enjoy!
This is a very fluid recipe so feel free to make it however way you see fit.
ok thanks so much samuella
Can I call you auntie samuella im 10 so have to repect people and there name but i know were not really related to each other and can you please try your same ghana popciyle recipe but swtich the sugar to rown sugar i want you tou taste it and see if it tastes good i did try it and it was good but tastes very crunch not creamy please post this recpie on youtube or record a video and send it here.
Thanks for asking Jackie – you can just call me Samuella. Please ask your guardian to purchase white sugar for you to use – using brown sugar will not give you the same taste as it does not melt/mix well with the powdered milk.