SK products are available for shipping within the continental United States of America and Canada.
All orders are shipped out on Mondays.
Pickup/delivery is available for clients located in Philly and the surrounding areas.
- Shipping duration depends on the shipping type you select at checkout.
Ground: 1-4 business days depending on location
Next Day Air/Overnight (1 Day)
2-Day Air (2 Days)
- Since orders are shipped out of Philly, most places in the Northeast (some parts of NY, CT, and MA) and the DMV can expect orders to be delivered within 1 business day for ground shipping.
Due to COVID-19 shipping may take longer than usual, so please remain patient with us during this time.
Yes, once your order has been shipped you will receive an email with tracking information.
Due to the size of our operations, customization is not available. Please make sure to read the product description carefully to avoid any allergies/concerns.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order.
No, there is no minimum amount required to place an order with Samuella’s Kitchen.
Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, or American Express.
Gift cards are not refundable.
Please make sure someone is home to receive the order on the day of delivery. Once your order has been delivered, please refrigerate immediately. You can leave the items in the freezer until you are ready to consume the food. When ready, thaw in original packaging in the fridge and follow the instructions outlined on the reheat card prior to consumption.
There is a reheat card with detailed instructions added to each order.
Refunds are offered on a case by case basis. Our team will review each situation and assess as necessary. To avoid food spoilage, please make sure to refrigerate the food immediately once you receive it.
Since shipping is handled by 3rd party vendors, Samuella’s Kitchen is not liable or responsible for anything that might occur while items are in transit. Please take note of the below to avoid any confusion:
- SK is not responsible for damage or loss as a result of shipments being returned or being undeliverable as a result of incorrect address and/or your inability to retrieve the package during delivery. Please make sure the shipping address you provide is accurate. Re-routing shipping is sometimes not available and is an additional cost.
- Please inspect all items as soon as you receive and place them in the refrigerator if you are not ready to consume.
- Since shipping is handled by a third party, products delivered late is not SK’s responsibility.
- As usual, holidays, weather, and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery. Shipping delays caused by a 3rd party shipping carrier is out of our control and we do not accept returns or offer refunds due to missed or delayed shipping.
- Every situation is unique. If you experience any issues, our team will assess your situation and revert. Please reach out to email@example.com with any issues.
If the products you received are not what you ordered or if your items arrive damaged, and for other order issues, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the package.
Due to the size of our operations, orders cannot be canceled once it has been confirmed. If you would like to make any changes once your order has been placed, please reach out to email@example.com
Yes! All recipes can be accessed here: Recipes.
I also have a YouTube channel linked here.
Due to the size of our operations, we do not take orders over the phone or via direct message on social media platforms. Our website is the only place you can purchase SK products.
We do not store credit information on our computers. All processing is done via our 3rd party providers.
If you register an account with us, you do have the option of storing your credit card so you will not have to type it in again. This information is not stored on our servers, as our payment providers securely store your details on their servers.
Due to fraud, on guest accounts, we will only ship to an address that is associated with the billing address of the credit card.
To ship to an address that is not the billing address, please make sure to sign up for an account first.