For #SamuellaTurns21, I had three separate shoots. I know, so draining! Here is a breakdown of the 3-part photo shoot event:
- Samuella’s Kitchen: Prepared a few of my signature dishes.
- Kente Series: I had a Kente/traditional shoot when I went to Ghana because I wanted to pay homage to my roots. You can view the professional pictures here.
- Samuella Turns 21: The theme for the shoot was “regal”, with sub-themes within the actual shoot. Professional pictures can be viewed here.
For the Samuella’s Kitchen shoot, the whole idea was to showcase something that I am really passionate about and of course it had to my love for cooking/baking! By doing this shoot, I was also able to use some of the pictures for my upcoming website and for my business cards. Here is a list of things I prepared for the shoot:
- My Special Fried Rice
- Jollof Rice (Ghana Jollof Rice, of course!)
- Baked Chicken
- Roasted Spicy Potatoes
- Ghana Style Pound Cake
- Tres Leches Cake
- Chocolate Fudge Bundt Cake
As always, enjoy the pictures and let me know your thoughts!
Stay adventurous, dear friends, and always remember to stay golden. All ways, always.