- ¾ - 1 Cup 2% Reduced Milk
- 1 Cup Frozen Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Cup Frozen Fresh Mango
- 6 oz French Vanilla Yogurt Yoplait (Or any brand of your choice)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- If it is too thick, you can add more milk until you get the consistency you want. If you want it to be sweeter, feel free to add ½ to 1 tablespoon of pure honey and blend until well combined.
- Serve right away or refrigerate until you are ready to serve. Enjoy!
I say “frozen fresh” in the ingredients as I always buy the fruits in advance, cut, and freeze them in order to make it easier whenever I want to use them. I do not use the pre-packaged frozen fruits as they have a weird aftertaste to me.