Very Berry Smoothie
- 2 Cups Frozen Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Cup Frozen Fresh Mango
- 3 Tbsp BlueberriesBlueberries
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ⅔ Cup Almond Milk
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender (in the order shown above) and blend until smooth
- If it is too thick, you can add more milk until you get the consistency you want. If you want it to be sweeter, feel free to add ½ to 1 tablespoon of pure honey and blend until well combined
- Serve right away or refrigerate until you are ready to serve. Enjoy!
I say “frozen fresh” in the ingredients as I always buy the fruits in advance, cut, and freeze them in order to make it easier whenever I want to use them. I do not use the pre-packaged frozen fruits as they have a weird aftertaste to me.